The Altar Society was organized in Concordia with the coming of the first resident pastor and has sponsored various activities over the years to provide a measure of support for the needs of the Church. The organization curtailed its activities after the closing of the parish schools in the early 1970's but was revived agins in the 1908's. Members sponsor a variety of projects with furnishings for the Sanctuary and Church a priority. All women of the parish are included and are encouraged to be active. Membership is divided into 12 circles, each circle is responsible for one of the programs of the 12 monthly meetings. The circles also rotate responsibility for the funeral hospitality in the parish. They are affiliated with the Diocesan Council of Catholic Women (SDCCW).